Faith in Action provides volunteer support services free of charge to those without adequate assistance from family, friends, or neighbors. We also provide information and referrals to the appropriate resources or agencies.
Who do we serve?
- Seniors over the age of 60 who live at home
- People of any age who are physically challenged and are receiving SSD
- Those who are homebound, lonely or chronically ill
- People newly discharged from the hospital, recovering from surgery or illness
- Families, friends, and caregivers of persons in these situations
For more information or to find out how your church or organization can partner with Faith in Action, please call Jessica at 585-658-4466 ext.18 or email firstname.lastname@example.org