If you would like to improve the lives of families right in your community, please consider donating new or gently used items. Below is a list of items families need. If you would like to donate something not on the list, please call Jessica at 585-658-4466 ext 18 to ask if we are able to accept your donation. Documentation for tax purposes available upon request.
- Toiletries (soap, shampoo, deodorant, toothpaste, lotion, etc.)
- Toilet paper and Paper Towels
- Cleaning Supplies (bathroom cleaner, all-surface cleaner, dusting spray, clothes, gloves)
- Small household items such as lamps, dishes, utensils
- Winter Coats, Hats, Gloves, Scarves for toddlers, children and adults
- Perishable and Non-Perishable Food
- Back to School Supplies
Drop Off Hours are Monday and Thursday: 9am-4pm at the Mt. Morris Office | 34 East State Street, Mt. Morris, NY 14510
We DO NOT accept car seats, cribs or crib mattresses.